This is not instructional, but an actual dance. Come and show off your dancing skills! For more information call Bill at 603-276-5112.
- Cost: $10 per person, 7 p.m.- 10 p.m.
- Couples and Singles welcome
- Dates: September 10, 2016, October 8, 2016, May 13, 2017, June 10, 2017
- No Alcohol - light refreshments
- Swing* Waltz, Foxtrot, Rumba, Cha Cha, Bolaro, Quick Step, Salsa, Tango
Racquetball Court Open
Please call the Community Center office to schedule your time slot at 603-524-5046.
- Cost: $2 per person per hour of court time
- Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Get some friends or family together and play beach volleyball!!
All you need to bring is a ball.
- Bartlett Beach
- 6:30 p.m. Beginners Class, 7:15 p.m. Advanced Class Wednesdays
- Cost: 4-week session for $50
- Instructor: Jeanine Beckett
- May 10, 17,24 and 31, for 2017
- To register call 603-524-8559
- You will receive a certificate after passing the class
- Adult Thursdays, May 11, 18 and 25 and/or June 8, 15 and 22, 2017
- Time: 5:30-7 p.m., $70 per person
- Location: Bolducs Park
- Minimum age of 6 is required. Clubs are provided if necessary.
- Youth Tuesdays, May 9, 16 and 23 and/or June 6, 13 and 20, 2017
- Time: 5:30-7:00pm, $60.00 per person
Learn to sail and have some fun on the water! Register by May 15th, registration forms are available on the Laconia Parks and Recreation website or by contacting the office.
- Dates: May 22, 24, 29, 31 and June 5, 2017 Monday and Wednesday afternoon
- Fee: $99 per student
- Location: Dave Adams Memorial Sailing Center, 25 Davis Road, Gilford NH
- Time: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Preschool Level is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only. Registration is on going at the office or online. This is on a first come first served basis. Please be sure to note which level you are requesting.
- July 3 through July 28, 2017
- Monday through Friday for 4 weeks
- Non-Resident Fee: $35 per child of $55 per family
- Preschool 11:30 a.m.
- Resident Fee: $30 per child or $50 per family
- Swim Lesson Class Description (PDF)
- Level 1 11 a.m.
- Level 2 10:30 a.m.
- Level 3 10 a.m.
- Level 4 9:30 a.m.
- Level 5 and 6 9 a.m.
Free Beginner Tennis Lessons
Parents must stay with the kids during lessons. Anyone disturbing lessons will be asked to leave.
Space is limited. First come, first served. Sponsored by Lakes Region Tennis Association.
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. Grades 5 to adults
- Laconia Residents must register before May 31st, non-residents may sign up after the 31st.
- Time: 5:30~630 p.m. Grades 1-4 (minimum age of 6)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays starting June 27 through August 3, 2017
Football Camp (Cancelled)
You will need to provide all equipment, water an athletic support and cup. Send registration form and payment to the office or pay online prior to being accepted in the program.
- Ages 7 through middle school
- Cost: $50 per person
- July 24~ 27, 2017 from 5:30~7 p.m./Rain date July 28, 2017
- Location: Laconia High School Field
This game is a kinder version of dodge ball that is played in a pit. We have installed this pit at Opechee Park. Bring a bouncy ball and some friends to play.
Artsfest Dance Classes
It's like dancing on air, Artsfest can teach you how to fly! Please call Erin at 603-520-6868 to register.
- Director: Erin Lovett Sherman
Laconia Community Center
306 Union Avenue
Laconia, NH 03246
- Spring Session starts: April 10, 2017, Sundays for 8 weeks at 2:30 p.m.
- Summer Session: June 22, Wednesdays for 8 weeks at 2:30 p.m.
PICKLEBALLThere are two nets and all the equipment you will need to give it a try. This is a racquet sport which combines the elements of badminton, tennis and ping pong. Everyone is invited to join us at the Community Center, a fun game for all to play!
- Cost: $2 per person
- Mondays and (Tuesday starting in June) from 6:45 p.m.-9:45 p.m.,
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45 a.m.-11:45 a.m.,
- Wednesdays from 10:30-2 p.m.
REMOTE CONTROL AIRPLANE FLYING
Just bring your own battery-operated plane; gas-powered equipment is not allowed.
- Cost: $2 per person
- Fridays from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. and anyone is welcome to attend