Thanks for donating books and more to the Laconia Public Library!
Accepted items will be evaluated for use in our collection, or put on our book sale table.
Please Note: Donations must be clean (no water damage, mold-free, odorless), pages whole, binding & dust jackets intact, free of highlights, underlining, and notes.
Fiction & Non-Fiction
- Newer than Five Years
- Hardcover or Paperback Books
- Large Print
- In original packaging
- Music CDs
- Audiobook CDs
No Thank You
- Textbooks, Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, or Yearbooks
- Books discarded by other libraries
- Outdated Reference Books
- Book of the Month Club/Literary Guild copies
- Readers Digest condensed books
- Vinyl Records
- Audio cassettes/VHS Tapes
- Abridged Audiobook CDs
There is a limit of four bags or boxes accepted at one time.
All donated materials must be delivered to the library.
Think to yourself: Would I buy this?