Where do I apply for a license?
Licenses may be applied for at any town or city clerk's office. The process does take approximately 30 minutes, so please plan accordingly. We will not be able to issue a license same day if you arrive after 3:30 p.m. You may contact us at 603-527-1265.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I apply for a license?
2. What do I need for identification?
3. When should I apply for a license?
4. One of us has been married/civil unioned before, what do we need for documentation?
5. Do we need to apply for the license in the town/city we are having our ceremony performed in?
6. Can we use the license in another state or country?
7. Do both parties need to be present to process the application?
8. What is the fee?
9. How do I get a certified copy of my license?