Short-Term Lodging

Short-Term Lodging. The use is regulated to preserve the traditional character of residential neighborhoods that can be negatively impacted by this type of use and to help preserve the quality and quantity of the housing stock for year-round residential use. A permit to use a unit of housing for Short-Term Lodging must be obtained from the Planning Department.

Short-Term Lodging Applications

Submit Official Complaint